Friday, February 12, 2010

Christians, a single bible quote will be ignored. Can you prove the statement in details true or false?

The soul never dies only the physical vehicle wears out and stops. However, there are always more physical vehicles being conceived that the soul can migrate to just before the physical vehicle is given is given its independence from a woman's womb.Christians, a single bible quote will be ignored. Can you prove the statement in details true or false?
I cannot prove that true or false by any means that someone that doesn't believe will change his/her mind, but I have proof enough for me that it is true. I believe that the soul goes through many lives learning many lessons that the gods have to teach, but eventually, it retires, never to be reborn again spending eternity in the Summerland. When this happens, a new soul is born. You can see the evidence in the way certain people act. Some people very obviously have no clue about how to fit in and get noticed only in a beneficial way. They just look like they don't fit in with life and they usually don't understand why. I believe that this is because their souls are still very new and they haven't gotten used to living and are still very awkward. Some people seem to know just how the world works and how to live the very happiest life possible for them instinctively. These are old souls who have already lived several lives before and have already learned many lessons. I can see some of my friends prove this to me. One of my friends is so obviously new, she is embarrassing sometimes, and my boyfriend is very old. I've been told by my mom (she also believes this) that I'm old too, and I can see this in myself.





I'm aware you said Christians, but I feel like taking that to mean that you only were warning them not to quote the Bible, and I feel like answering the question anyway.Christians, a single bible quote will be ignored. Can you prove the statement in details true or false?
Thats basically the bible saying that we are reincarnated
It is impossible to prove what happens after death to the soul, if indeed a soul actually exists (which also can't be proved). If reincarnation is real, then many of us carry no memories of our past life/lives. Some claim they do remember their previous life, or parts of it, and they may truly believe that they can, but they can't actually prove that those memories are real and that they really have been reborn. All they can do is believe and have faith that reincarnation, or any form of afterlife is real. No one, from the top scientists of the world to the top religious leaders, can actually prove it though.
There's a book called 'Journey of the Soul', can't remember the hynotherapist that wrote it but its a conglomerate of like stories told by clients 'under' who described what happened to them - their soul- upon exiting their frshly deceased body, and in great details. All the related stories are the same!


I find that remarkable.


Through my own personal experience I clearly remember entering this reality on a homing beacon toward the body I occupy now. It was a little over three years old. It was at this time I took up full residency, but I remember two prior visits to it. Perhaps to integrate with this body mind?


So as far as entry immediately upon the body's birth? Perhaps, and perhaps just a quick visit and several returns until locked in.


These two things are my only 'proof' but I genuinely believe this is what happens.
i dont understand one word :) glad i could help :D
And what bible verse is this? It doesn't sound like one I've read...
What?





I think that about sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment