Friday, February 12, 2010

In your experiences do you find the following statement to be true or false, and why?

Most men want to keep you from being successful.


In your experiences do you find the following statement to be true or false, and why?
No not most...but some yes.





think most are indifferent either way and some try to help. In your experiences do you find the following statement to be true or false, and why?
False. The men in my life - my dad, boyfriend, friends and other relatives - have always been there to support me and take an interest in my ambitions and hopes for the future. They can be overprotective at times, but I know they want me to be happy and they give me good advice. I don't think anyone's keeping me from being successful - if anything, it's my own lack of motivation and confidence.
In my experience, I have found that to be false. I have found that men are generally very supportive of their women and don't want to hold us back. In my case, I sell Avon on the side. My husband is my cheerleader - he's always telling me that I can do it, and that if I work at it I can make this into a successful home business. He would absolutely love to see me succeed. He has no reason to want to hold me back. He isn't an oppressor or a jerk.





I'm sure there are men out there who want to keep women down, but I haven't really met them. It seems like most guys don't think that way!
False. I don't think this is so in ';most'; cases. Might be so in some. I guess it depends what kind of job you have. Men seem to play by different rules than women do. The good ole boy thing. You have to be one tough cookie to crack thru the ceiling in some jobs. My last boss was great. He did everything he could to help me get ahead and succeed. He was a straight arrow as they used to say when I was growing up (a long time ago)-ha.
False! All men I've dated have supported what I want to do in life. My dad encouraged me to do whatever I wanted. All the men I work with, including my boss have a lot of respect for me and we get along well.





I think a woman would only find this true if she only associated with domineering, controlling men.
False. Insecure men might want to keep females from being successful, but secure men will push his wive, girlfriend, lover, sister, cousin, niece etc. towards success. If this is your majority then you need a new environment of male associates.
Very true. They want but they CAN'T. Even if they interfere in my life, I will make them regret it. It happens everyday, just keep your eye on those twisted creatures. Is it jealousy, fear, hatred or insecurity? It could be all.
My personal experience is that the world is a competitive place and people of both sexes will try and make themselves successful at your expense if they think it will work. That's a matter of human nature and economics, not of sexism.
False. Most men that are close to me (father, brother, ex boyfriends, male friends and especially my current partner) have been nothing but supportive of me in my education / work choices.
False. But then again, I'm in high school so it doesn't apply.





But my boyfriend wants me to succeed. He encourages me to apply to the best schools, even though they're way above his level and if I go to them we'll be far away.
Being a SA HM for the past up teen years and having my husband encourage me to bet my book I'm writing published I say not; and you know something else, it will be my fault not is if I fail to do so.
False. Most men do not want a failure for a wife, mother, sister, girlfriend, employee, employer, co-worker.......
False ,this is propaganda used by loser women looking for excuses for their failure.
False.





No one wants that not even in mexico.





Fathers put their daughter on school for a reason.





I guess maybe in the stone age this used to happen now and then.
False. Why is it false? I don't know, it just is. Why is the sky blue?
no not at all. my husband really encourages me to progress myself and i am a third year degree student at present.






In regards to husbands and wives, I have never met another man who did not want his wife to be successful.
False. Most men I know have been very supportive of my ambitions.
Depends on the situation like if someones else success will cause my faliure
Yes, they also like to aim at the young chickas.
False.





Why shoot yourself and a loved one in the foot?
Hell yeah!
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment