Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you think of the given statement below, true or false?

As much as 80% of microwaves from mobile phones are absorbed by your head.





What do you think of the given statement below, true or false?
Hey You :-)





I have absolutely no factual reference, however considering how many of us hold our phones as we converse i think that cannot be far from correct.


So i'll not call you later i'll just send you an e-mail :-)





Take care of you and be well.





GA x xWhat do you think of the given statement below, true or false?
True cause when I put foil in the microwave with my phone it made lots of colors!
I never believe internet statistics until I see sources.
false
true
maybe true...but i think it might be a little less...

No comments:

Post a Comment