Friday, February 12, 2010

Poll: How true or false is this bold statement?

';Jealousy in romance is like salt in food, a little can enhance the savour, but too much can spoil the pleasure and under certain circumstances can be life-threatening';





Do you think that a little jealousy in a relationship is healthy or not?Poll: How true or false is this bold statement?
I totally agree with that :)Poll: How true or false is this bold statement?
Love without jealousy? Jealousy is insecurity. Please point your finger at somebody who feels so secure and I will say that you are pointing your finger at a fool. My confidence in myself is above all others, I cannot and will not fail at anything and yet even I have a little doubt in my head from time to time.
absolutely. I'd be hurt if my husband didn't act a little jealous every now and then, it shows me he thinks I'm still desirable. Too much though ruins a relationship though, it just says he/she is insecure. Insecurity is not sexy. My first marriage was ruined this way.
a little.. to get jealous shows how much you care.. but too much jealousy is too much.. for you and for the other person it becomes overbearing and yes can be life threatening.. but a little can keep things interesting.. as long as theirs no fighting etc
I think it's true. A bit of jealousy shows that you care enough about the person to be jealous when someone else is with them, but too much jealousy just makes you look obsessive and controlling and wrecks the reationship.





=)
It's healthy, well, just a little bit..





I totally agree on the ';not too much'; part, ahaha, cause that would be like suffocating already, and that's not really good anymore.





';,





Both still has a life right.





';,
I agree and i think we all experience a little jealousy from time to time so it is like adding salt to food too much destroys a relationship a little i think keeps things alive and shows you care.
Being a little jealous is normal and it should be considered fine.


But being overly possessive about someone is not a cool idea :S
everyone has some jealousy in their relationships, so its healthy i guess. just not too overboard
Well it makes you try a little harder and makes you go that extra mile to make your salvageable mate happy
I totally agree with this statement.


A little jealousy is healthy.
depends on the level of jealousy
It's spot on! jealousy shows you care about someone though it's hardly attractive.
It's not at all healthy
that makes a certain amount of sense.
false.. no ... true.. no umm yeah true
i think it is true....


idk its kind of both
i think its healthy cuz that means u still really care 4 that person
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment