Friday, February 12, 2010

This a false statement if u are going to tell info then tell the right info?

This is a true statement if u are going to ask a question then ask it right.This a false statement if u are going to tell info then tell the right info?
always live in the truth NO Matter what.





say this prayer:


Life's Problems: One Solution Accept Jesus Christ by saying this little prayer Out-Loud, He truly is The Easy Button:


';Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. Thank You for dying on the cross for my sins. Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life. I ask You in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve You always.'; Amen





fear comes from satan, live in truth and have Gods protection.This a false statement if u are going to tell info then tell the right info?
Can you rephrase your question to one that makes sense?





In general, if you are going to give out information, you should try to give the right information as much as possible. If you don't know and are guessing, say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment