Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did anybody cried hearing the false statement of Cuautemoc's death?

If you did, than you don't know the meaning of life. I wouldn't have cried for someone other than a relative of mine. I hate Cuautemoc, but I do not wish his death. He just wanted some freakin attention!!!!





PS. You're welcome to respond hateful things, I'm expecting them.Did anybody cried hearing the false statement of Cuautemoc's death?
Why would any one cry for him?? we already see enough crying coming from him on the field.Did anybody cried hearing the false statement of Cuautemoc's death?
I was sad man, I was watching sports news and everything then I went to esmas.com and saw the apology sheet.
I CRYED BECAUSE IT WASN`T TRUE JAJAJA.
no who cares,not even ameracan players care for him.
I was so friggin shocked! I mean one day, I read, Cuautemoc dies in a car accident..........the next OH WAIT HES ALIVE. wth was that? That's awful faking someone's death. I don't think HE faked his own death though! It was the stupid ';fans'; what a joke. i feel bad for him.
I didnt hear about this?


Where was it posted?
  • debt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment