Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have a DRB hearing for False Official Statement and Failure to obey and order. How do I come clean?

I have an previous EMI for deleration of duty. I want to come out clean to my chiefI have a DRB hearing for False Official Statement and Failure to obey and order. How do I come clean?
Tell the board how sorry you are and how many problems you are having at home. Play the sympthay card and tell them how much the Navy is your life. Tell them the NAVY is your family and need their help. LOL! it works!I have a DRB hearing for False Official Statement and Failure to obey and order. How do I come clean?
don't play the sympathy card.. tell the facts, admit you screwed up, say you are sorry, it'll never happen again and take your punishment like a Servicemember. nobody on the board cares about your personal problems. nobody wants to hear excuises. they want you to man up and accept yoru fate.





then PROVE that you took this to heart and be the best damn Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine you can be from now on.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment