Thursday, February 4, 2010

Which of the following is a false statement about self evaluation?

A. it is best accomplished by conforming to the opinions that others have about you.





B. it is partly based on receiving and sifting feedback.





C. it requires that time be specifically set aside for this task.





D. its main purpose is to look forward the future.Which of the following is a false statement about self evaluation?
I would say A. What others think of me is important, but it shouldn't influence how I think about myself.Which of the following is a false statement about self evaluation?
I would say A. Others opinions should have nothing to do with your own self evaluation.
My guess is A. I don't think anyone should ever conform to others' opinions about self.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment