Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does a false statement suddenly become true because you put the word FACT at the end of it?

Don't the real facts speak for themselves? FACT.Does a false statement suddenly become true because you put the word FACT at the end of it?
1) No





2) YesDoes a false statement suddenly become true because you put the word FACT at the end of it?
Well, the fact of the matter is; one’s person’s “facts” are not the same as other people’s facts. Lets take the current economic situation – The economy we are suffering now in my opinion is due to the Bush Administration’s failed policies. To me, that is a fact. To others, they see our current economy the fault of a President that had not yet taken office when the current economic downfall started.





Facts are whatever someone wants to believe.
You are , of course , referring to the birth certificate !??!


I too am tired of hearing that the thing is real.


I have six children , three I delivered myself at home.


We went in, (to the courthouse), and got certificates within a week or two on the first two but on the third it was several months latter.





I could have told those guys anything, as to where our son was born and they would have put it down. The certificate may be legal but what about the Information on it ?


Guess we'll never know ';0'; spent $940,000. to keep that part sealed up !
No it does not. It is STILL false.
Some idiots get some, not all the facts, draw an invalid conclusion, witness all the dopes who believe in global warming.
Anything can be made a true statement by sounding real. Like:





87% of all statistics are made up. FACT!
It is true that care for the elderly will decrease to accomodate the illegals
yes, Fact.
Dude, I think you just made a real point!
You mean like man-made global warming?





I believe that which I can prove.


- Descartes.
Obama seems to think so
Let's see if it works:


Obama is truthful. Fact.


...No, it doesn't help.
I was always taught that there was no such thing as fact.
bush, fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment