1) phenotype determines genotype
2) combinations of alleles are known as a genotype
3) a gamete will only receive one allele or another from a pair
4) the inhertiance of one trait does not affect the inheritance of another taitWhich of the following is a false statement?
1) False. Genotype determines phenotype.
4) Usually true, although some sets of traits do exhibit correlation. That's especially easy to see in terms of coloring--red hair, green or blue eyes, and fair skin for example.Which of the following is a false statement?
1 is false. genotype determines the phenotype, not the other way around.
Statement no. 1 is a false statement
1 is false
#1 is false. Genotype determines phenotype.