Sunday, February 7, 2010

Charge:making a false statement to a peace officer. is there a traffic infraction to reduce it down to?

is there a traffic infraction that this charge can be reduced to that is not a misdemeanor?Charge:making a false statement to a peace officer. is there a traffic infraction to reduce it down to?
Why on earth would you think something like that can be changed to a traffic infraction? Lying to cop has nothing to do with traffic infractions. You're gonna have to face the consequences for lying to the cop.Charge:making a false statement to a peace officer. is there a traffic infraction to reduce it down to?
I am so sick of people being charged with 'lying to a federal agent', lying to a peace officer, etc. It's to the point where if a cop asks me what time it is, I'm afraid to answer because maybe my watch is wrong and I'll be charged with a crime. I am NOT kidding about this. If I knew someone was a federal agent , I wouldn't even exchange small talk with them without a lawyer present.
An officer of the peace is your assailant and the civil war parties means. More factions then brains SAmerica.
Nobody can tell you without knowing what state or country you're asking this question from. Laws vary between states and certainly between countries.





In California, the answer is no.
Nope.....your stuck with it unless you can offer something else and have them drop it...good luck...ya need it

No comments:

Post a Comment