Thursday, February 4, 2010

What do you do when a false statement has been used against you?

Weeks ago my girl and I were fighting. She had way too much to drink and started to jump from my car, the police were called and she said I hit her. I didn't touch her I left. Now I have a misdomeaner simple assault, what now?What do you do when a false statement has been used against you?
You should have gotten a lawyer. You probably are on probation and you have a no contact order. The same thing has happened to me and a lot of other men. The law is usually weighted against us. Just stay out of trouble and away from your girl.What do you do when a false statement has been used against you?
You are hosed. If she goes to court and says you did, then you will likely lose. It is a shame and she sucks. For all the good it will do you, you will at least know the truth when you look in the mirror.
Did you get arrested? You can get her for filing a false complaint or for false arrest.
...look like you get f*ck
assuming you have been charged, but not convicted, you need a lawyer to appear with you in court. Our great country has something called the Constitution, it says you are innocent until pr oven guilty. See why that's important?
Sorry to say, but it's going to cost you some serious cabbage to fight this. You need to hire a good attorney and take the matter to court and fight it.
wow your in a very sticky situation..i mean when ive been accused of a false statement i comfort the person and i ask them to tell me in my face what i did. Im not sure how she might be reacting towards you..does she tell you she remebers that you hit her...i mean this is really unfortunate for you. All i can say is to have some faith hopefully she comes to her senses because this seems like its going to be hard to fight. I wish you all the luck in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment