Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to go against a car accident false witness' statement?

I have an car accident. It was the other driver's fault. Yet, he presented a witness' false testimony to favor him. How i can try to demostrate that that witness' testimony is false if i did not have witnesses?


Thanks a lot!How to go against a car accident false witness' statement?
good lawyer.How to go against a car accident false witness' statement?
I had this happen, the witness was the driver's worl colleague - unless you can prove they're lying there's not a lot you can do I'm afraid :(





$^%';($%26amp;$ sued me for 5k *and* he was breaking the law by driving on the wrong side of the road!





Good luck, I feel for you!
Have you turned it in to your own insurer? The comanies are pretty good at sniffing out fraud and inflated claims, so I'd give them a chance. But, as the other answer said, there may not be much you can do without your own witness.
Sadly, unless you have a witness, or proof that their witness is lying, or video documentation that he was at-fault, you're screwed. It's two against one.

No comments:

Post a Comment