Thursday, February 4, 2010

What do I do if I made a false statement and now want to tell the truth but no one will listen?

My boyfriend called the cops on me and when they came I told them he hit me...so they wouldn't arrest me they would arrest him. I told the cop that I lied and the solicitor and the victim's advocate no one will beleive me. Now we are headed to a jury trial. I can't lie under oath. So what now?What do I do if I made a false statement and now want to tell the truth but no one will listen?
It is quite common for victims of domestic disputes to fell sorry for the offender, and drop charges. For this reason, the law allows the person to be charged even without the victim's cooperation.





Changing your statement will probably not help. The first statement is almost always given more credibility.What do I do if I made a false statement and now want to tell the truth but no one will listen?
state/county/city usually take over charges to keep people from cryin wolf, things usually look different after the booze wears off, and they got tired bout folk havin them refereein domestic disputes. he pretty much screwed hisself when he dropped the dime on you. lyin to the authoritys is prosicutable but they wont let him off, just put you in!
You suck.





Still, If you say that he did not hit you in court they really have no proof whatsoever

No comments:

Post a Comment